Call, e-mail, or text to get scheduled and for new patient paperwork.
We do our best to get people in the same day or next day for urgent care and sick visits.
We are open 7 days a week from 8 am to 6 pm.
We currently only accept Medicare and cash pay options.
We are contracted with traditional Medicare and traditional Medicare secondary insurances. Medicare Advantage Plans are not accepted.
Medicare insurance will cover in home care for those who qualify. Medicare will cover 80% of the allowed amount with the other 20% billed to the patient’s secondary insurer. Deductibles or co-payments required for medical services are handled in the same way as a trip to a medical office.
Payment methods include credit, debit, health savings account (HSA), health reimbursement account (HRA) and flexible spending account (FSA) payments.
417 Housecalls is NOT adequately equipped or staffed to fully handle life-threatening situations. Call 911 or go directly to the emergency room if you think you are suffering from a life threatening emergency.
After hours, a 417 Housecalls on-call provider is available by phone to assist you if you have a health concern.
417 Housecalls will be happy to continue care after you are discharged from the hospital and provide any follow-up that is needed.